David Veile practices criminal defense, personal injury, business litigation, and family law. Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Veile was a police officer and sergeant with the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department for seven years. Mr. Veile is certified as a Police Instructor by the Tennessee Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission and was Law Instructor at the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department Training Academy, where he taught Criminal Statutory Law, Criminal Procedure, and Constitutional Law.
After graduating third in his law school class and being admitted to the bar, Mr. Veile began a general practice with an emphasis on litigation. Due to his experience in the criminal court system, Mr. Veile’s practice has evolved and now focuses primarily on criminal defense. He has assisted clients facing charges ranging from traffic citations to first degree murder. Due to his background and training in the administration and interpretation of standardized field sobriety tasks in accordance with the standards developed by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, Mr. Veile has valuable insight on how to approach the defense of a DUI charge. Mr. Veile has also served as a special prosecutor and special judge.
Click here to contact Mr. Veile:
U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee 2007
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Board of Governors, 2011-2013
- Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Program, Class of 2012
- Young Lawyers Division
- President, 2012-2013
- Vice President, 2010-2011
- Executive Committee, 2010-2014
- Chair, Wills for Heroes Committee, 2009-2011
- District 8 Representative, 2006-2010
- Member of IOLTA Grant Review Committee, 2010-2013
- American Bar Association
- 15th Judicial District Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Juris Doctor, Nashville School of Law 2004
Bachelor of Arts, Middle Tennessee State University 1998
- Inducted into the Honorable Society of Cooper’s Inn at the Nashville School of Law
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division President’s Distinguished Service Award, 2010
- Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division President’s Special Recognition Award, 2011
BMC Enterprises, Inc. v. City of Mt. Juliet, 273 S.W.3d 619 (Tenn. Ct. App. 2008)
.. .. .. ..
Williamson County criminal defense in Franklin Tn and surrounding areas.